Job type: Full Time
Location: Europe or China
- Very good communication skills, outgoing personality, and high level of social competence;
- Sence of responsability and organisational talent, coupled with a hands-on mentality;
- High willingness to travel worldwide within the group.
Your knowledge & qualifications:
- University degree in Chemistry or Textile Engineering, vocational training as a textile product processor, textile finisher, textile technician with an emphasis on dyeing and finishing or an equivalent qualifications;
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Product development and optimisation, from laboratory to production line;
- Further development and optimisation of the products and formulae, and of laboratory-production transfer;
- Identification and analysis of market trends and innovations;
- Training staff in respect of the operative effect of chemicals, colouring agents and textile additives;
- Intensive collaboration with the innovation department;
- Leading and participation in various international Dye House projects.
- A company culture which is characterised by an appreciation of people, nature and the environment;
- A responsible and exciting role in a medium-sized, but also international, family business;
- Flat hierarchies in which you have the freedom to introduce your own good ideas and creativity;
- The best framework conditions for your further development, both professional and personal.
Our client, Südwolle Group, is a medium-sized family company with over 3.200 employees worldwide. Highest quality standards and a broad and innovative product portfolio are what makes them different. They belong to the market leaders of the industry and supply customers worldwide with their yarns. Their main markets are Europe, Asia and the USA. The core business is the development, production and distribution of yarns, which are produced and dyed in their own factories in Germany, Italy, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria and China.
Please send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you if you meet the requirements for this position, in order to schedule a first meeting and get to know each other.