Job type: Full Time
If you are a person of action, independent, but also a team player, good communicator and you have interpersonal relationship skills, than you are the person for the Teximp team! If you also are very organized, responsible and an assertive person, honest, reliable and willing to travel, than you can be their new colleague!
Your knowledge & qualifications:
- Technical university degree (is an advantage);
- Technical understanding (is mandatory);
- Very good PC skills, MS Office, Internet applications;
- Driving licence – B category.
Your work experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Relevant experience in coordinating the service activity and also in direct communication with customers;
- Minimum 1 year of experience working directly with end customers.
- Take over and manage service requests from customers;
- Plan, coordinate and verify the entire process of installation / intervention / maintenance/ service performed by technicians in the field;
- Elaborate the necessary and the offers of the spare parts, the orders to suppliers, follow the route to delivery order;
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients, by offering them specific information, in a diplomatic and professional manner;
- Perform (occasionally) field visits to clients together with the Service Technicians;
- Collaborate with all departments;
- Ensure the periodical technical inspections of the company’s cars and make sure the documents are up to date;
- Make visits to the company's international subsidiaries to take notice about the way they operate.
- Motivating salary;
- Medical benefits package;
- Specialized training;
- The possibility of working in a professional environment and getting in contact with the “best practice” European models in the field.
Our client, Teximp, is a multinational company with the headquarters in Switzerland, specialized in the sale and service of CNC machine tools: lathes and machining centers.
Please send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you if you meet the requirements for this position, in order to schedule a first meeting and get to know each other.