Job type: Full Time
If your dream job involves travelling across Europe and supporting the development of supplier’s lean skill sets, then you might have just found what you are looking for! Check if the description below suits your profile:
The following describe you as a person:
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, mentor, team player and builder;
- Experienced in working with people from multiple organizational levels, and with multinational employees;
- Ability to re-prioritize workload based on imminent company needs;
- Change agent professional in both customer and supplier interactions;
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to lead cross-functional teams;
- Ability to teach others;
- Willingness to travel extensively to suppliers across Europe.
Your knowledge & qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Science Degree or equivalent;
- Excelent English knowledge
- Advanced education or experience in statistical problem solving such as Lean, Six Sigma or other continuous improvement methodologies;
- Demonstrated ability to identify and execute cost improvements utilizing tools such as Value Stream Mapping, VA/VE, Lean/Six Sigma etc.;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products and statistical software;
- Experienced in implementing lean tools such as TPS and Theory of Constraints;
- Strong Quality Management, Tools and Systems experience;
- Exposure to various ERP systems such as Oracle R12 and other AS400 systems.
Your work experience:
- At least 4 years of hands on Quality/Manufacturing/Engineering experience in parts manufacturing and or Casting/Foundry operations (Die casting/Sand casting), Stamping & Machining environments;
- Minimum of 4 years of industrial experience with a strong emphasis on quality and process development, control and improvement in a multi-divisional manufacturing environment;
- Relevant experience in lean manufacturing;
- Previous experience in sourcing, manufacturing supervision and inventory management;
- Experience in dealing with matrix organization with a multinational exposure.
- Monitor and manage the quality and delivery performance for commodities, regions and businesses across Europe;
- Offer support in developing suppliers across Europe - quicker reaction time and more availability to respond to the company’s needs;
- Work with suppliers to make them connect to our electronic eKanban systems (Ultriva);
- Make regular visit to the (key) suppliers and perform supplier assessments and audits where needed;
- Work with the Sourcing, Technology and NPD teams to introduce and approve new suppliers to the organization;
- Assist the local Supply Chain Managers, Director of Supplier Development and the Vice President Operations Europe in developing and implementing corporate Quality strategies and methods to improve plant and supplier profitability and performance;
- Support key suppliers with opportunities relative to CI and lean six sigma and education and training.
- Motivating salary and benefits package;
- Multinational work environment;
- Opportunity to travel across Europe.
Our client, Regal Beloit Corporation, is a leading global manufacturer of air flow, motion control, power transmission and power generation solutions used in commercial, industrial and residential applications. Regal has sales, engineering, manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia. The product brands meet customer requirements in demanding applications used around the globe in: heating, ventilation, air conditioning, commercial refrigeration, food processing, pharmaceutical, chemical processing, material handling, medical, oil and gas, construction, manufacturing, power generation, agriculture and mining.
Please send me your CV at email@example.com and I will contact you if you meet the requirements for this position, in order to schedule a first meeting and get to know each other.