Job type: Full Time
We are looking for a person who loves professional challenges and has a high affinity for delivering first-quality services to the customer. If you have good communication and negotiation skills and you are ready to use your professional knowledge and networking in the IT environment to contribute to the growth of our team , we invite you to take into consideration the following professional challenges!
Your knowledge & qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, social sciences or an equivalent education;
- Good understanding of the IT Market and IT profiles;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office;
- English is mandatory and German language is considered a plus.
Your work experience:
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in IT Recruiting;
- Hands on experience with various selection processes.
- Work together with different hiring managers in order to understand the job requirements and business resource needs;
- Prepare job descriptions and post jobs to appropriate job boards;
- Develop and deliver candidate attraction strategies and effectively manage the talent pool of candidates;
- Source and attract candidates through various channels, including social media (LinkedIn, Facebook etc.);
- Screening profiles considering the main requirements for the job;
- Managing of the recruiting and interview process;
- Act as a first point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process;
- Participate in networking events and job fairs;
- Prepare status reports and measure the recruitment process progress;
- Take part also in different internal projects, related to the growth of the location from Cluj.
- Attractive salary;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Multinational work environment;
- Promotion opportunities.
Our client, Porsche Engineering Romania, is part of Porsche Engineering Group GmbH. The location Cluj-Napoca is specialized in software development for the automotive industry and is an important part of the integrated engineering services of Porsche Engineering worldwide. The engineers in Cluj are pushing the digitalization of the vehicle forward and develop solutions for tomorrow’s mobility. For more information, you can access the company’s website here: http://http://www.porscheengineering.com.
Please send me your CV at email@example.com and I will contact you if you meet the requirements for this position, in order to schedule a first meeting and get to know each other.