Job type: Full Time
We are looking for a talented and passionate Mobile Developer responsible for building Java applications, with a main focus on mobile applications – Android and/or iOS. Your primary responsibility will be to implement modules for these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Your knowledge & qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent domain;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Proven experience in designing and developing mobile applications (Java or swift/Objective C);
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns;
- Knack for writing maintainable code;
- Familiar with RxJava/RxSwift, Kotlin or Swift.
Your work experience:
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Professional and collaborative working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Flexibility regarding the working schedule.
Our client, GEBS Software Solutions, is developing new applications and system integrations, but they are also offering: development of new possibilities, upgrades and interfaces for existing applications as well as migration of information systems. Their goal is to offer customized, professional solutions based on your business needs. In their long running years developing solutions for different industry sectors they have acquired experience and expertise with a large number of technologies.
This is an excellent opportunity work with the latest web and mobile technologies and to be part of an exciting company, in a dynamic and fast- growing environment.
Please send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you if you meet the requirements for this position, in order to schedule a first meeting and get to know each other.