Job type: Full Time
Working in a multicultural environment is the best context for you to be efficient. You are reliable and precise, you can see connections between different problems and quick to find efficient solutions. You are oriented towards the technical field and possess the managing skills to motivate and manage people through complex projects.
If you found this description to match your style, we have a job that might suit you!
Your knowledge & qualifications:
- Technical University graduate;
- Fluent in English;
- Leadership and coordination abilities;
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills and also experience in problem solving situations;
- Coaching abilities.
Your work experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in engineering environment (mechanical, machine building, industrial robots);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a coordinating position;
- Relevant experience in design/technical drawing and with design programs, CAD applications.
- Coordinating and managing the design department: Mechanical, Hardware and Software team;
- Planning, tracking and managing projects assigned in the department in terms of budget, quality and time;
- Developing and maintaining an efficient collaboration with the other departments involved ;
- Managing the communication between multiple organizational levels, and with multinational employees;
- Coordinate the team members in solving problems of technical, project and communication nature;
- Monitoring and managing the main objectives of the department;
- Supervising and monitors the performance of the subordinated team;
- Generating new work procedures and improving the existing ones in order to achieve the expected efficiency level;
- Setting up development programs for the team members based on the medium and long term plans of the department;
- Involvement in the recruitment process, motivational programs, coaching, performance management and career plans of the Design team members in collaboration with HR department;
- Acting towards the integration of the team in the organization according to the general long term strategy;
- Representing the team to the board management.
- Attractive bonus performance;
- Medical assurance;
- Private pension;
- Transportation allowance;
- Holiday bonuses;
- Meal tickets.
Our client, a Dutch company, is a global leader in product handling at the end of production and packaging lines who provides a complete package from initial consultancy and design to production, assembly, installation and commissioning.
Please send me your CV at email@example.com and I will contact you if you meet the requirements for this position, in order to schedule a first meeting and get to know each other.