Job type: Full Time
You are a pleasant and communicative person, with great empathy and attention to details. You are active and confident, positive and calm, and wish to make a contribution by holding a key function within an organization. Also, you have the will to learn and develop within a multinational environment. And most importantly, you love to work being surrounded by children! If you found this description to match your style, we have a job that might suit you!
Your knowledge & qualifications:
- University studies, preferably in Psychology or Educational Sciences;
- English skills – advanced level;
- Knowledge of another foreign language is a plus (e.g. Spanish, French, Dutch);
- Microsoft Office Excel – at least medium level.
Your work experience:
- You have previously worked in Education, Counselling or Sales;
- Preferably, you have international experience;
- It is not necessary to have previous experience in Marketing, if you wish to learn.
- Learn and respect the admissions policy and procedures;
- Respond to admissions enquiries received online, by phone, from walk-ins;
- Make appointments for tours and admissions interviews/examinations/assessment days;
- Conduct tours for admissions, offering relevant information regarding the educational offer, school philosophy, curriculum, daily schedule, learning objectives, paths to university, extracurricular options etc.;
- Liaise with line leaders regarding potential students and their enrolment process;
- Send follow-up messages to visitors;
- Manage the data base with enquiries, enrolled children and their families;
- Assist the Director of Admissions with all aspects of communication related to enrolment and marketing for enrolment;
- Contribute to the success of “Open Days” and all other events organised specifically with the aim of increasing enrolment;
- Make presentations for enrolment as needed;
- Participate to relevant presentations for parents and other school events as needed;
- Supervise and edit the content of messages on social media, related to marketing for enrolment;
- Proof all the marketing for enrolment materials, printed and online;
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of marketing for enrolment events and campaigns (including the online ones);
- Share responsibility with the director for the inventory and distribution of advertising materials (leaflets, flyers, posters etc.);
- Provide support for the website and online communication.
Our client, Transylvania College, The Cambridge International School in Cluj, is a rapidly growing school, which almost tripled its student body in the last three years thanks to its excellent reputation, offering a unique multicultural learning environment in Romania; the children enrolled here, together with the teachers and staff represent 25 nations, from 6 continents.
Please send me your CV at email@example.com and I will contact you if you meet the requirements for this position, in order to schedule a first meeting and get to know each other.